- Repayment of the Perkins loan begins when the grace period ends.
- Loan payments are due on the first day of each month.
- Monthly payment amount depends on the amount borrowed.
- The repayment period may not exceed 10 years.
- Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI) send bills to loan borrowers. Non-receipt of statements is not a valid defense for nonpayment. It is the responsibility of the borrower to pay the bill.
- The monthly statement will have a coupon to return with your payment and an envelope for mailing your payment.
There are many payment options available at ECSI.