IT Site Links
Molstead Computer Lab
The Molstead Computer Lab is equipped with five open bays that are available to currently-enrolled students for drop-in use and classes. The lab is located on the second floor of the Molstead Library (Number 23 on the campus map).
Except on holidays observed by North Idaho College, the Molstead Computer Lab has the following hours of operation:
|Fall/Spring Semesters||Summer Semester|
|Monday||7:30 am to 10 pm||8 am to 5 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am to 10 pm||8 am to 5 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am to 10 pm||8 am to 5 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am to 10 pm||8 am to 5 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am to 3:30 pm||8 am to 3 pm|
|Sunday||1 pm to 8 pm||Closed|
North Idaho College maintains several non-lab email stations for the convenience of students, faculty, and staff. These stations are for Internet surfing and email. These stations are located as follows:
- Main Level of the Edminster Student Union Building (SUB) - 6 email stations
These email stations do not have printing capabilities.
North Idaho College maintains several kiosks that provide access to the Services tab in MyNIC. The Services tab in MyNIC provides access to services such as Registration, Financial Aid, Grades, and so on. These stations are located as follows:
- Lee-Kildow Hall (LKH) - 3 kiosks near Financial Aid
- Lee-Kildow Hall (LKH) - 1 kiosk near the southeast entrance of the building
- Molstead Library (MOL) - 1 kiosk on the second floor
- Edminster Student Union Building (SUB) - 2 kiosks on the second floor; 1 kiosk on the main floor
These kiosks allow printing from the Services tab in MyNIC.