North Idaho College has teamed up with SALTTM, a new membership program, to help our students manage their money and student loans. Here’s the best part – we are providing all of its services to you free of charge. Check your Cardinal Mail for an email invitation to join SALT on Monday, Nov. 4. If you do not receive your SALT email next week, contact SALT’s Member Support team at (855) 469-2724. What Is SALT? SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help North Idaho College students and alums like you become more financially savvy. Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members-only features, like: - Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your federal student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- My Money 101—a self-paced, online resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.