MyNIC Card - Financial Aid Disbursements

NIC is partnering with Higher One, a financial services company that works with colleges across the country, to offer you more choices for how to receive your money.

A disbursement card, MyNIC card, will be mailed to all students that may be receiving financial aid disbursement funds.  You will be required to use the card number to log into and select a preference to receive these funds.  There are two options to choose from; Easy Refund (the card) and ACH (direct deposited into your current bank account). The choice is yours but you must use the card to make it.

The most important thing: Do not throw the card away!!

Please click on each link for more information regarding your disbursement options: