Boise State University
- Admissions Information for Transfer Students
- Transfer Blog: Transfer topics are posted for discussion. The blog helps students to navigate the admission process and make the transition to BSU as smooth as possible.
Transferring to Boise State University?
- Step One: Research the degree(s) you are interested in attaining at Boise State University
- Step Two: Confirm transferable course to Boise State University by using the Transfer Guide.*
Boise State University accepts both NIC's AA degree and AS degree. Speak with your NIC advisor to determine which Associates degree is the right choice for you.
* Note: Transfer Guides and course articulations are subject to change. Students should be sure to contact an advisor at Boise State University to confirm transfer guides and degree requirements.