Grand Prize Home
The home location at 3142 N Bunchgrass Drive in Post Falls fronts beautiful Syringa Park. The 7 acre park amenities include a playground, volleyball court, basketball court, a covered picnic area and walking paths.
The 2016 home will be a three bedroom, two bath rancher with just under 2,000 square feet of living area. Features of the plan include a large great room that overlooks the park, kitchen peninsula with barstool seating, and a master bedroom suite complete with a tiled shower, double sink vanity and skylight.
Floor Plan Image Coming Soon!
Homes around the park have unique features and high end upgrades. An official appraisal will be done prior to the drawing.
- Park-front lot with views of 7 acre Syringa Park which offers a playground, volleyball court, basketball court, a covered picnic area and walking paths.
- Solid surface kitchen counters
- Open kitchen with large peninsula set up for barstools
- Vaulted great room that overlooks the park
- Master suite with tiled shower and skylight
- Stained interior craftsman trim with fully wrapped windows and doors
- Oil rubbed bronze plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Custom painted interior with neutral toned, no-VOC paint
- Recessed and pendant lighting
- Hardi-plank wood siding and cedar shake accents
- Upgraded 25 year exterior paint
- Covered front and rear patios, exposed aggregate walkways
- Upgraded eco-friendly flooring
- Central A/C
- Fully landscaped 1/4 acre lot with room for side boat storage
In addition to using eco-friendly materials in and around the home, this year's home will be Energy Star certified. To qualify for this status, the home will be built to energy efficient standards that go above and beyond what is required locally. The winner will benefit from lower heating and cooling costs and the environment will benefit from the lowered energy consumption of this home.
Construction will start in September 2016