Curriculum Council Instructions
After Fall 2014:The new forms are included here on this site in Word format to download, but the current forms are available on our (click here) MyNIC portal. Either follow this link, or login to MyNIC, look for the "Team" area, expand the list, and choose "Curriculum Council." The new forms have simplified the process, with one form for courses, and one form for programs.
Please read the instructions below to determine which forms to use for proposing changes to the curriculum.
- General Directions [<Linked as RTF] for NIC Curriculum Forms
- General Directions [<Linked as PDF] for NIC Curriculum Forms
When appropriate, please consult the following link to the Idaho State Board of Education:
- Definitions of Degrees and Certificates
- Process and Forms for Proposing New Programs to the State Board
- Link to State Board Policy on Program Approval and Discontinuance