Proctors:• Will ensure that tests are kept in a secure place, such as a locked drawer or file cabinet to protect the integrity of the tests.
• Will provide a secure quiet environment for the students in a location that can be observed at any time.
• Will always ask to see a photo ID before the student is allowed to test.
• Will follow the directions given on the tracking form completely.
• Will open the calculator and check for notes or written material on the inside of the lid.
• Graphing calculators must be specifically listed on the tracking form by the instructor. Otherwise only 4 function or scientific calculators may be used.
• Will report any irregularities to the instructor.
• Will not be related to the student, i.e. a family member.