If you're thinking of dropping a course

Always check with the Financial Aid Office before dropping with a grade of 'W' from a course on MyNIC


There are minimum requirements that you must meet in order to stay eligible for financial aid. Please review our Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy and our Return to Title IV Policy before dropping with a grade of 'W' to avoid owing money or becoming ineligible for future semesters.

Please note before using the calculator: .

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) is evaluated on a semester by semester basis. At the end each semester, the NIC Financial Aid Office will evaluate your SAP based on cumulative (total attempted and completed) credits.

View completion rate calculator