Dropping with a Grade of 'W' or receiving F's or all non-passing grades

Read how dropping with a grade of 'W' (withdrawing) or receiving F's or all non-passing grades can affect your financial aid


Dropping with a grade of 'W' or withdrawing and/or receiving F's or non-passing grades from the college may have both academic and financial aid consequences. You are encouraged to understand the consequences before you decide to withdraw and/or receive F's (or other non-passing grades). Detailed information about the cancellation of registration and withdrawal from the college is available in the policies and regulations applying to all students. If you decide to withdraw, you must follow established withdrawal policies posted by the Registrar's Office. (Note: If you intend to stop attending all courses after the withdrawal deadline, notify the Financial Aid Office of intent to withdraw).