Appeal Forms

 Where can you find the appeal forms?

The appeal forms are available from our website. You can find the Unsatisfactory Appeal Form and Maximum Time Frame Appeal Form by clicking on the following link. All appeal forms and accompanying documentation can be submitted directly to the Financial Aid Office.

Please note that students who appeal should be prepared to meet their own educational expenses. Appeals should be made in a timely manner, but no later than mid-term of each semester.

Appeals submitted by Tuesday at 5 p.m. will be reviewed that same week by Friday. A decision will be emailed to the students Cardinal Mail including a link to the Financial Aid Probation Contract.