How to be eligible without an approved appeal

A student that is making unsatisfactory progress and is ineligible for financial aid due to below minimum completion rate and/or GPA may enroll in subsequent semesters at his/her own cost. Financial Aid eligibility may be reinstated once all Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) minimum standards are met.

A student’s eligibility will be automatically calculated at the end of each semester. If a student is achieving SAP before the end of the semester, they must notify the Financial Aid Office to have their SAP evaluated on a case by case basis.

Neither paying for one’s classes without financial aid nor sitting out for a semester will restore a student’s SAP standing, and is not sufficient to re-establish eligibility for financial aid funds.