Will ensure that tests are kept in a secure place, such as a locked drawer or file cabinet to protect the integrity of the tests.
- Will provide a secure quiet environment for the students in a location that can be observed at any time.
- Will always ask to see a photo ID before the student is allowed to test.
- Will follow the directions given on the tracking form completely.
- Will open the calculator and check for notes or written material on the inside of the lid.
- Graphing calculators must be specifically listed on the tracking form by the instructor. Otherwise only 4 function or scientific calculators may be used.
- Will report any irregularities to the instructor.
- Will not be related to the student, i.e. family member.