The center staff may qualify to proctor tests for other institutions but please ask before submitting your proctoring verification paperwork. It is always necessary to show photo ID.
Non-NIC Students: In naming the NIC Testing Center as your proctor you agree to the following:
- Fee: $15 for the 1st hour, with a $15 minimum. $10.00 for each additional hour. (unless your school pays on your behalf).
- Making an appointment for each test during open hours.
- Locking up personal belongings.
- Abiding by the instructions given to the proctor from the instructor.
- An Ipod or cell phone or any other electronic device is never allowed in the testing room and may not be used as a calculator.
- No testing fee is charged for colleges participating in the IDAHOGoes program. There may be a seperate fee associated with a test; please check with the Testing Center when making an appointment.
- Identify and contact proctor in advance of need; Student Responsibilities. Proctor Guidelines.
- Instructor will provide Distance Ed Tracking Form with exams sent to proctor. Instructor Guidelines.
- Student will make an appointment with proctor for service whenever possible. (Drop-ins may be turned away or rescheduled.) Do this within the time frame designated by the instructor.
- Any fees required by the testing site will be the responsibility of the student.
For NIC Coordinated Testing Sites at other institutions see the Proctor List.