How to Start a Club at NIC
Congratulations! You have decided to start a new club! Follow these easy steps, and know that we are here to help you with anything you need!
NIC students may start a new ASNIC Club at any point during the year. A minimum of three currently enrolled fee-paying North Idaho College students may form a new ASNIC club by completing the application procedure below.
Starting a new ASNIC Club takes five easy steps:
- Review the list of recognized ASNIC Clubs on Cardinal Sync to verify the club you hope to start does not already exist at North Idaho College.
- Complete the Register a New Organization Form on CardinalSync.
-Register your club and identify your mission
-Advisor Agreement: Identify and enlist a full-time faculty or staff member to serve as an advisor for your organization
-Constitution: utilize template in ASNIC Clubs Portal
- Schedule a meeting with ASNIC Vice President, the club advisor, and the ASNIC advisor to review your club intent, ICC requirements, and campus policies and procedures.
- Present Club at the Next ICC meeting. ICC will vote to approve club.
- Attend FAST Meeting to ask for start-up funds.
The Student Development Staff is available to assist you in the process of starting a new club. Email email@example.com for more information.
CardinalSync is your connection to campus life at North Idaho College. Follow the directions below for how to login through MyNIC and get started!