We look forward to your testing with us! The following information should give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive, but please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have.
A photo ID is required to be admitted to all testing.
Appointments are required for all exams.
- The Testing Center staff will ask you to sign in, print your name, the instructor's name and the course name for your exam.
- Center staff must follow the instructor’s directions. Any issues that arise can be documented by staff, but should be brought up with your instructor.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for the availability of the test at the time of your appointment. It is up to the student and/or the instructor to ensure the test is at the center in a timely manner.
- Any NIC Disability Support Services accommodations are considered confidential and they will not be reflected in your sign in.
- Only re-closable clear water bottles will be allowed in the testing rooms. Food and drink are not allowed by the computers.
- Electronic devices are not allowed in the testing rooms. This includes but is not limited to: cell phones, pagers, MP3 players, smart watches, etc.
- Cubbies are provided for all personal items. Space is limited. If a cubby is not available or an item is too large to fit, there is a table next to the cubbies for this purpose. The Testing Center cannot be responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- If you will be late and need to re-schedule or cancel at least 12 hours before your appointment time, do so in RegisterBlast. Otherwise, please call (208) 676-7207 to reschedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. An appointment must be canceled or rescheduled at least three hours in advance to avoid being listed as a No Show.
Only final exams are given during Finals Week. No make-up tests will be given. In the last week of regular classes – the week before Finals Week – make-up exams will be limited to exams missed during the last week of regular classes. If you must take a make-up from earlier in the semester during the last week of classes or during Finals Week, you must make arrangements with your instructor to take it with him/her. Before the last week of classes and Finals Week, we will give make up tests from any time during the semester.