Education to Launch Your Business Venture
North Idaho College’s Avista Center for Entrepreneurship program is designed to provide you with the skills needed to determine if a business idea is viable and how to write a comprehensive business plan in a learning environment where you can acquire skills to run a business.
You can gain the valuable tools and mindset needed to launch a successful business while completing one of three programs that fit your timeline and educational goals.
- 12-Credit Basic Technical Certificate in Business Management-Entrepreneurship
- 15-Credit Academic Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management-Entrepreneurship
- Scholarships: Avista Center for Entrepreneurship students are eligible for scholarships through the NIC Foundation to offset tuition costs.
- Business Financing: Completing students are eligible to apply for the Avista Micro-Enterprise Loan Fund for loans up to $15,000 for application toward their business.
- On-Campus Resources: Students can take advantage of additional NIC Venture Network resources, such as business mentorship via the North Idaho Small Business Development Center , tools and prototype development at GIZMO-CDA, and business research tools at the NIC Molstead Library.
Ready to Launch Your Business Idea?
Whether you have a product developed or just an idea, the Avista Center for Entrepreneurship can help guide you academically through the business creation progress.