Student Consumer Information

Federal regulations require that institutions provide specific consumer information about the school and about financial aid to enrolled and prospective students. The following list includes available web sites or addresses for the information required to be disclosed. The personnel responsible for providing consumer information is the NIC Financial Aid Office.

Financial Aid Information