The North Idaho College Foundation is proud to announce that over $1 million in scholarship funding is available to assist North Idaho College students this year!
How to Apply for NIC Foundation Scholarships
- Go to www.nic.edu/mynic and log in to your MyNIC account.
- Click on the tile “ScholarshipUniverse NIC Foundation Scholarship Application” listed under the Services area.
- Follow the prompts to log in and begin the application.
- Enter your information on the scholarship application and complete the essay.
- If selected for a scholarship, you will receive notification in your Cardinal Mail.
All NIC students are encouraged to apply as there are hundreds of opportunities available that are based on more than just a good GPA and resume. With a 2.0 GPA and a minimum of six credits, you qualify for many scholarship opportunities!
NIC Alumni Association Scholarships
When you complete your NIC Foundation Scholarship application, watch for the NIC Alumni Association Scholarship. Over $10,000 is available through this opportunity and additional application material is required.
DUE DATE: April 8, 2024
- Plan to register full time for academic year 2024-25
- Sophomore status in Fall semester of 2024
- One-page essay describing your career and education goals and how a scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
- A letter of reference from an NIC Instructor.