NIC’s Private Sailing Instruction
NIC’s private Sailing Instruction on our 26 foot Colgate keelboat with our USCG licensed captain can enrich your summer or complement your visit to Coeur d'Alene. This vessel was designed for instruction, is responsive and fun, yet forgiving, and is equipped to teach you all the skills you need to handle a much larger vessel. While we encourage hands-on learning, we recognize that some people enjoy watching before getting their hands in the mix. We offer an experience to match the needs of the group from all hands-on to all hands-off – you choose.
Our experienced sailing instructors can create a fun experience for first-timers or help the old salts fine tune their skills.
- Two-hour lessons can accommodate up to six people and cost $325.
- Youth under 18 years old are welcome with a parent or guardian.
Looking for a personal lesson on one of our exciting beach catamarans?
- an instructor is available for $50/1st hour + $25/each additional hour as an add-on to your equipment rental cost.
Outdoor Pursuits offers spots on our beach for your sailboat during the summer months.
- Space is limited, so reserve your slip now
- $400 from mid-April to mid-October.