The Residence Hall opened for occupancy in September 2002 and provides modern, comfortable accommodations for 198 NIC students. Centrally located on campus, the hall is between the Edminster Student Union Building which offers dining and activities, Molstead Library, Eisenwinter soccer field and the Student Wellness and Recreation Center. NIC's Sunspot beach on Lake Coeur d'Alene and the Spokane River is a short walk away, and downtown Coeur d'Alene, city park and city beach are less than a mile away via the Centennial Trail.
In addition to its amazing location, the residence hall provides many desirable amenities!
The Residence Hall offers furnished suite-style single and double rooms in the heart of campus in close proximity to the dining options in the Student Union Building.
Amenities provided include:
- Internet access in every room - both Wi-Fi and a plug-in outlet
- Laundry facilities/vending machines
- Social lounge with fireplace
- Big-screen TV theater lounge
- Group study lounges
- Frequent social and educational programs
- Indoor bicycle storage
- Dedicated parking
- Keyed entry and security cameras
- 24-hour on-campus security
- Trained residence life staff
Living in our Residence Hall offers easy access to many outdoor activities and amenities, including:
- Beachfront activity center
- 3-on-3 Basketball
- 5-on-5 Basketball
- Fun Runs
- Floor Hockey
- Extreme Fitness Adventure
- Flag Football
- Rock Wall climbing