Request accessible format

The accessibility of is extremely important to us! If you encounter any barriers and need assistance, please contact

Frequently Asked Questions

Go to Cardinal Central in Lee-Kildow Hall Room 116. Be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, etc.). 

No. The information stored on the old card is no longer valid and has been transferred to your new card.

Call Cardinal Central at (208) 769-3311 to suspend your card. If you find your card, be sure to call back to have the card reactivated. You can also report your card lost through the “Get Funds” link of MyNIC. If the card is lost or stolen, you will have to go to Cardinal Central for a new card. A Cardinal Card replacement costs $20.

The technology behind the Cardinal Card allows campus locations to access databases that maintain a current record of your registration or employment status and other access privileges you may be entitled to. 

Stickers can cause your card to get jammed in machines or can damage machines.

No, the only information on the card is your unique ID number and name. There is absolutely no hidden information on either the chip or magnetic stripe.