Your academic resource center.
Located in Lee-Kildow Hall. CLC is home to: the Math Education Center, Academic Coaching, Dual Credit assistance and Center for New Directions.
Our Center offers:
- Access to study space
- Computers and labs
- Printing stations
- Zoom stations with headphones and cameras
- Study areas with whiteboards
- Graphing calculators students can check out for the semester
- Faculty and staff offices
Students in need of extra assistance
Our dynamic space, students can get free tutoring, meet with their faculty and study alone or with their peers. The Cardinal Learning Commons is a wealth of resources to help students on their educational journey.
NIC's Math, Science and Writing Centers are located in different locations. Math Tutoring is located in Cardinal Learning Commons at Lee-Kildow Hall Room 140. Science Tutoring is located in Meyer Health and Sciences Building Room 173. Writing Center is located Lee Hall Annex 101.
High school students taking college credit at North Idaho College can meet with their advisor and access staff that can assist them with their questions.
Designed to assist single parents, displaced homemakers, and career pioneers with community and college resources, the Center for New Directions can help with admissions assistance, workshops, resource referrals, and additional individual support as needed.
Cardinal Learning Commons Staff
- Director – Holly Edwards
- Math Education Center Coordinator – Sarah Adams
- Mathematics Instructor – Tammy Payton
- Retention & Completion Coordinator – Jillian Gill
- Student Success Navigator – Center for New Directions – Louisa Rogers
- Dual Credit Transition Coordinator – Alethea Carpenter
- Dual Credit Transition Coordinator - Will Clifford
- Dual Credit Coordinator – Doug Hawk
- Senior Administrative Assistant – Dalona Lee
- CLC Instructor & Academic Coach – Amanda Roberts