Criteria - Instructor excellence can be defined by but is not limited to:
- Demonstrated mastery of the subject
- Ability of instructor to clearly and effectively convey understanding of subject to students
- The innovative and effective use of classroom materials
- Relevance and application of curriculum to real world applications
- Exceptional abilities and commitment to ensuring student success
Eligibility for Nomination
- Any Full Time or Part Time instructor is eligible to be nominated provided they did not win award last year.
- Any Workforce Training Center student, instructor, client or staff member is eligible to nominate any WTC instructor.
- Award winners will be decided by a committee of Workforce Training staff, instructors and last year's recipient.
- Awards will be presented at awards ceremony yearly in June.