Let us help you.
NIC’s Customized Training Department will work with your business or organization to create adaptable, affordable learning solutions. We will meet with you one-on-one to assess your needs and discuss how we can develop training that meets your employee and organizational goals. We offer a variety of delivery methods from a diverse list of training courses. We provide the personal attention needed for effective engagement, and most importantly, we work with excellent instructors and trainers.
- Increase your business profitability
- Strengthen the productivity of your workforce
- Improve the performance of your supervisors
- Maintain intellectual property
- Reduce employee turnover
- Gain a competitive edge
- Successfully implement innovation
- Make change work in your favor
Don't own a business? Not a problem! We do not require that our customers have a business to take advantage of customized training. We have provided training for local clubs, neighborhood groups and nonprofit organizations.
Online Skills Training
Interact and learn with your peers and have an expert instructor to answer questions and provide valuable, timely feedback. These unique instructor-facilitated courses are designed to fit your schedule. You can take all the courses from the comfort of your home or office when it's most convenient for you.
Courses run for six weeks, and new sessions start monthly. These instructor-facilitated courses are engaging and highly interactive with a new lesson delivered each Wednesday and Friday. On average, students complete each lesson in two hours or less or just 20-24 hours of instruction time.
- Fundamentals Training
- Electrical Systems Training
- Mechanical Systems Training
Improve performance and productivity with online safety training courses.
Special Offer: Take unlimited Safety Training courses for one year for only $195 per person!
Students will receive a 12-month subscription for unlimited online Industrial Safety Training Courses. There are 140+ topics designed to train employees on essential safety procedures. In addition to helping maintain regulatory compliance, safety training helps maintain employee morale, well-being, and improves productivity. This online safety offering includes OSHA 10/30 equivalent curriculum and is available in both English and Spanish.
Help newly promoted supervisors navigate their changing roles and have an immediate impact! Climb in the proverbial camper for an enlightening road trip with five friends who share experience and insights about making successful transitions from peer to boss. Key strategies, hands-on workshop activities, and practical suggestions make this program an excellent choice for organizations that promote from within or train new supervisors regularly.
Supervisory Skills: Level 1
- Peer Today, Boss Tomorrow
- Managing Your Own Productivity
- I Wish My Manager Would Just (new)
- Glad I Could Help
- It’s The Law: The Legal Side of Management
Supervisory Skills: Level 2
- Let’s T.A.L.K.: Handling the Difficult Performance Appraisal
- The Courage to Coach
- ACE it! How to Solve Tough Workplace Problems
- Fearless Facilitation: How to Lead Effective Meetings (new)
- Generations: MEET for Respect in the Workplace (new)
Supervisory Skills: Level 3
- The Extraordinary Leader: Going from Good to Great
- Set. CHANGE!
- Preventing Retaliation in the Workplace: Recognize. Respond. Resolve.
- Life is a Series of Presentations: Inspire, Inform & Influence. Anytime.
- Whale Done! (new)
Idaho State CMP Program
To meet Certified Public Manager Program Eligibility, you must complete all 15 courses and receive a Pre-CPM Certificate. Learn more about the Idaho Certified Public Manager Program.
- $650 for the entire series (15 courses)
- $220 per level (3 levels/5 courses per level)
- $45 for an individual course