Looking to pass along your passion, skills, and knowledge to the future of your industry? Retired but looking to stay active or interested in an additional stream of income? Apply to become an instructor for the NIC Workforce Training Center!
We work with industry professionals to provide high-quality, convenient training in specific topics to the community through in-person and virtual instruction. NIC Workforce Training Center instructors can either be hired as part-time employees or can contract their services depending on the needs of the program. Instructors work closely with program coordinators to develop, promote, and execute the course objectives.
We are currently looking for experts to instruct in the following fields:
Trades and Industry
- Blueprint Reading
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Heavy Equipment Operation/Maintenance
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Landscaping Equipment/Services
- NCCER Certified Instructors
- Programmable Logic Controls
- Remote Control Equipment
Contact Customized Training Coordinator Colleen Hoffman at 208-769-7732 or email@example.com.
Technology and Computer Skills
- Amazon Web Services
- Basic/Advanced Computer Skills and Applications
- Radio Communications
- Class A CDL Skills Instruction
- Class B CDL Skills Instruction
- Conflict Management
- Hiring and Selection Process
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management
Contact Workforce Development Coordinator Kary Wells at 208-769-3264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.